1/2 cup activated nut company almonds
1/2 cup activated nut company cashews
1/2 cup activated nut company walnuts
1/4 cup activated nut company pepitas
1/4 cup activated sunflower seeds
1/4 cup goji berries
1/4 cup cacao nibs
1 tsp vanilla powder
1/4 cup unhulled tahini
1/4 cup rice malt syrup
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1. Line a square cake tin with baking paper
2. Roughly chop the almonds, cashews and walnuts and combine in a large bowl with the pepitas, sunflower seeds, cacao nibs, goji berries and vanilla powder.
3. Mix together the tahini, rice malt syrup and coconut oil in a separate bowl. Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
4. Press the mixture into the lined cake tin and place in the fridge or freezer until firm.
5. Slice into bars and enjoy.